[rt-users] Problems with new users

Scott Pestana scott.pestana at linguamatics.com
Thu Feb 23 15:07:38 EST 2012

Thomas,
     I didn't know it existed.  I can't find rtldapimport anywhere on
the CPAN page, and a google search for "rtldapimport
site:bestpractical.com" only finds hits in version control.

     It looks as though the README (as hosted on metacpan) talks about
it.  I can't install RT::Extension::LDAPImport yet because I've not yet
set up RT's DB.  I want to wait for thoughts on my RT_Siteconfig.pm
before I follow through with the make initialize-database.  I'll take a
look at the script then.

-Scott

--
N. Scott Pestana