[rt-users] Homepage-Refresh

Kevin Falcone falcone at bestpractical.com
Fri Feb 24 12:54:48 EST 2012

On Fri, Feb 24, 2012 at 06:16:08PM +0100, Matthias Henze wrote:

> Thanks, this solved it. So the wiki page entry is buggy:
>
> http://requesttracker.wikia.com/wiki/UserConfigurableRefreshPeriods
>
> Thats where I got it from by cut&paste ...

It's a wiki, so you should be able to update it and help out the next
user who finds.

I quoted from the config documentation because that's what ships with
RT and will be most up to date.

It's good practice to sanity check any config settings you find on the
wiki or in the mailing list archives against the documentation in your
version of RT's RT_Config.pm file.

-kevin