[rt-users] rt-mailgate 302 Error. No, not Plack.

Jourdan Perla jkperla at ucdavis.edu
Fri Feb 24 15:54:00 EST 2012

Install of RT3.8 on Ubuntu 10.4 LTS.

I'm getting that pesky "302 Found" error as I'm trying to push mail into my queues using rt-mailqueue.

I've done the usual Googling and wiki hunts, and I've run out of options.
- Aliases are working fine, it's a rt-mailgate error.
- Plack is up to date (0.9985).
- There's no extra '/'. It's finding rt-mailgate fine.
- Not configured for SSL. That's on my to-do list, and if I need to bump that up, I will.

Command : /usr/bin/rt-mailgate --queue myqueue --action correspond --url http://myserver.com/rt -debug < test.msg
Output:
/usr/bin/rt-mailgate: temp file is '/tmp/TykSIIvN17'
/usr/bin/rt-mailgate: connecting to http://myserver.com/rt/REST/1.0/NoAuth/mail-gateway
An Error Occurred

302 Found

/usr/bin/rt-mailgate: undefined server error

Thoughts?