[rt-users] Show More About Requestors not showing Phone Numbers for Privileged users, but does for the Admin

Todd French TFrench at theprivatebank.com
Mon Feb 27 12:20:26 EST 2012

Background info: running RT4.0.2, and $MoreAboutRequestorExtraInfo is enabled:
Set($MoreAboutRequestorExtraInfo, "WorkPhone, Organization"
As the administrator of RT, I can see the data for both fields in the web interface for any ticket.  Any other privileged user, however, sees nothing for the phone number, but does see the data from the Organization field.  What I am not understanding is what user right dictates being able to see the data in this field:  I verified that it appears to be a user right by granting one of my users the "Do anything and everything" right, and then they were able to see the data in the WorkPhone field as well.

Todd French
Help Desk Administrator
The PrivateBank

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and privileged material. Unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you receive this material/information in error, please contact the sender and destroy the material/information.

Email is not a secure form of communication and should not be used to transmit personal or confidential information such as account numbers, balance information, or wire transfer requests. The PrivateBank is not responsible for the security of sensitive information received by email.