[rt-users] Can't locate object method "Config" via package "RT" at /opt/rt4/sbin/rt-server

Yan Seiner yan at seiner.com
Wed Jan 4 09:43:41 EST 2012

kjcsb wrote:
> I am attempting to get RT 4.0.4 running.
>
> When I start httpd I get the following:
> Can't locate object method "Config" via package "RT" at
> /opt/rt4/sbin/rt-server
>
> httpd.conf
> <Location />
>   Order allow,deny
>   Allow from all
>
>   SetHandler modperl
>   PerlResponseHandler Plack::Handler::Apache2
>   PerlSetVar psgi_app /opt/rt4/sbin/rt-serveri
> </Location>
> <Perl>
>   use Plack::Handler::Apache2;
>   Plack::Handler::Apache2->preload("/opt/rt4/sbin/rt-server");
> </Perl>
Is that your whole apache server config?

At a guess you're missing a path somewhere.  Set DocumentRoot and / or
ServerRoot in Apache.  Also try running rt-server by hand and see what
it says.

--Yan

--
Few people are capable of expressing with equanimity opinions which differ from the prejudices of their social environment. Most people are even incapable of forming such opinions.
    Albert Einstein