[rt-users] RT customization

Greenberg, Joshua L Joshua.Greenberg at constellation.com
Thu Jan 5 14:32:57 EST 2012

I've been asked to do some major customizations to the RT interface at my organization. For instance, I'd like to change some of the menus and I'd also like to change or add items to the basic categories in tickets, such as "The Basics", "People", "Reminders", etc. I know these questions aren't specific and are probably outside the scope of this list but I was hoping someone could point me to some good resources. I've searched for some but can't find any good information. Also, I'm hoping this is possible without heavy programming. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.