[rt-users] No Delete option on 3.8.8

martinmoore martinm at it-helps.co.uk
Thu Jan 12 09:26:11 EST 2012

I didn't have that dir for mason, so did

 rm -rf /var/cache/request-tracker3.8/mason_data/obj

which appears to be the directory on my server.

Now restarting apache2 gives the following, which is hopefully a simple path
issue, but not to me:

[error] Can't locate Extension/QuickDelete.pm in @INC (@INC contains:
/usr/local/share/request-tracker3.8/lib /usr/share/request-tracker3.8/lib
/etc/perl /usr/local/lib/perl/5.10.1 /usr/local/share/perl/5.10.1
/usr/lib/perl5 /usr/share/perl5 /usr/lib/perl/5.10 /usr/share/perl/5.10
/usr/local/lib/site_perl . /etc/apache2) at
/usr/share/request-tracker3.8/lib/RT.pm line 670.\nCompilation failed in
require at (eval 5) line 1.\n