[rt-users] Custom Scrip that sometimes emails?

John Hascall john at iastate.edu
Sun Jan 15 22:35:31 EST 2012

I have a custom scrip that does quite a lot of parsing of
the content of an incoming email during ticket creation.

Now I've been asked that under certain circumstances,
determined by what it finds/doesn't find in the email,
this scrip also send an email (to the requestor as
well as possibly to an email address found in the
message).

I'm guessing this can't be that hard to do, but I've
read the "RT Essentials" book and google'd everything
I can think of to no avail.

Does anyone know how to do this?
(it's RT 3.8.1 if that matters)

Thanks,