[rt-users] AutoRefresh any page

Yan Seiner yan at seiner.com
Wed Jan 18 17:23:16 EST 2012

I was not able to find a callback....  Maybe in 4.0.4 but I'm still
running 4.0.2

Anyway, I ended up adding the following to
local/html/Elements/HeaderJavascript:

% if( $session{'CurrentUser'}->UserObj->Name eq 'display' ) {
<script type="text/javascript"><!--
setTimeout("window.location.reload(true)", 3*60*1000);
--></script>
% }

the "display" user being the userid of the kiosk.....