[rt-users] Editing Global Scrips

Witts J Mr jon.witts at southhunsley.org.uk
Fri Jan 20 13:00:28 EST 2012

We are running RT 4.0.4 and I think we came across a bug today...

When editing a Global Scrip through the menu route: "Tools > Configuration > Global > Scrips > Select" and then choosing a scrip to edit we get the following error: "RT Error Queue 1 not found"

What I have managed to work out is that it looks RT is redirecting to an incorrect URL when you load the Scrip to edit... So

* we start on this URL to select the scrip: http://example.com/Admin/Global/Scrips.html - all fine here
* we then click on a scrip to edit and we are taken to this URL http://example.com/Admin/Queues/Scrip.html?id=1&Queue=0 - This is where the error is given.
* If we edit the URL from the stated above to http://example.com/Admin/Global/Scrip.html?id=1 then the Global Scrip loads for editing fine.

Can other users reproduce this error? If not, does anyone know where I could look to fix it in our install?

Cheers

Jon

Jon Witts
Director of ICT
South Hunsley School and Sixth Form College

Confidentiality: this e-mail and its attachments may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the named recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient you must take no action based on them, nor must you copy or show them to anyone. If you have received this e-mail in error, please advise the sender by return e-mail and delete all copies of this e-mail and any attachments from your computer.

Security Warning: Please note that internet e-mail is not a completely secure or error free method of communication, and information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, or could arrive late or incomplete. You should understand and accept this lack of security when it communicating by email.

Viruses: Whilst we have taken reasonable precautions to ensure that this e-mail and any attachment has been checked for viruses, we cannot guarantee that they are virus free and we cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage you sustain as a result of software viruses. You are advised to carry out your own checks before any attachments are opened.

Please note that any views or opinions expressed in this e-mail are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of South Hunsley School and Sixth Form College and the content of their e-mail is not intended to be contractually binding.

South Hunsley School and Sixth Form College is registered in England and Wales with company registration number 07542211 and VAT Registration Number 109 7208 18.