[rt-users] Show Quoted Text

Scott Benson sbenson at a-1networks.com
Fri Jan 20 14:22:23 EST 2012

Is there a way to expand ALL hidden quoted text?  We just upgraded to
RT4 and it is hiding a bunch of text on the screen based on how the line
begins.  If the line begins with a | or has a > in it it marks it as
quoted text.  This is fine, except for the fact that I past mysql output
into thickets.   Here is an example of what it looks like hidden and
expanded

HIDDEN
+--------+----------+
+--------+----------+
+--------+----------+
2 rows in set (1.45 sec)

EXPANDED
mysql> select status, count(*) from table where field = "123" group by
status;
+--------+----------+
| status | count(*) |
+--------+----------+
| Status1 | 34732 |
| Status2 | 45748 |
+--------+----------+
2 rows in set (1.45 sec)

It is nice to be able to have long responses from mysql hidden so I can
expand it later, but if I am trying to search for something on the
screen(using ctrl+f) without expanding all Hidden Text the search comes
back with nothing.  I'm not sure if I'm missing it, or it is a setting
somewhere I don't have access to with my user.  But is it possible to
either turn off the hide quoted text, or expand all quoted text when by
clicking on one link?  Thanks in advance.

--
Scott Benson
System Administrator | A1 Networks

For support issues please email support at a-1networks.com or call 707-703-1050