[rt-users] Child or nested queues

Kenneth Crocker kenn.crocker at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 16:09:38 EST 2012

Yan,

You can do this a couple of ways. You already have an Invoice queue that
acts as the residence of child tickets that are invoices for work orders.

So you can do the same kind of thing in this case.

You can also have a Queue-specific scrip that evaluates a Custom Field
(where a value or two corresponds to the* child* Queue you want the child
ticket to be in) and based on that value(s) move the ticket into that
respective Queue.

You could create those Queues and the scrips in a day if you have the
Custom Fields/values defined.

Kenn