[rt-users] Help installing RT4 on Ubuntu

Bart bart at pleh.info
Mon Jan 30 05:33:59 EST 2012

Same as with Debian, you need to manually add the RT apache configuration
to apache. If Ubuntu does the same as Debian then you can find an example
under /etc/request-tracker4.

I suspect that you don't have a config under /etc/apache2/sites-available
for RT, and/or not a link to the RT apache config under
/etc/apache2/sites-enabled/

Make sure you have the RT config in there and a link under sites-enabled,
after that restart apache2 and it should work (if the config is correct).

For example configs you can check the wiki or these lists.

-- Bart

Op 26 januari 2012 22:40 schreef Kevin Falcone
<falcone at bestpractical.com>het volgende: