[rt-users] Help installing RT4 on Ubuntu

Borngunners borngunners at aol.com
Mon Jan 30 14:29:09 EST 2012

This is my /etc/apache2/httpd.conf and /etc/apache2/sites-available/default configuration files
:
<VirtualHost *:80>
ServerName UHC:80
ServerAdmin helpdesk at ticket.com

ErrorLog /var/log/apache2/error.log
TransferLog /var/log/apache2/xfer.log
CustomLog /var/log/apache2/access.log combined
ServerSignature On

#config for your main content
DocumentRoot "/opt/rt4/share/html"
Alias /NoAuth/images/ /opt/rt4/share/html/NoAuth/images/

<Directory "/opt/rt4/share/html">
Options Indexes FollowSymLinks

AllowOverride None
Allow from all
satisfy any

AddDefaultCharset UTF-8
SetHandler modperl
PerlResponseHandler Plack::Handler::Apache2
PerlSetVar psgi_app /opt/rt4/sbin/rt-server
</Directory>
</VirtualHost>