[rt-users] Rt 4.0.4 - can rt-extension-formtools modify layout of ticket fields?

Bart bart at pleh.info
Tue Jan 31 04:18:29 EST 2012

Hi,

Could you explain what your trying to achieve? Maybe we can give some input
on the options that you have (we're kinda shooting in the dark now).

A CF is an extra field which can have predefined input or contains open
input. It's considered extra information for a ticket.

In our case we have a set of the following CF's (as an example):

   - Ticket type (incident, problem, change, etc.), done with a dropdown
   menu.
   - Item A, B and C (CI items), done with a dropdown menu.
   - Requestor organization, based on the organization set at the requestor
   we fill this field with that value (handy for the ticket overview / search
   capabilities).

So I guess you could say that a CF adds information to a ticket, depending
on your scrips it could even set a comment upon setting a value in a CF.

-- Bart

Op 30 januari 2012 22:20 schreef Jim Lesinski <jim.lesinski at gmail.com> het
volgende: