[rt-users] Add Tab to Left Navigation Bar

ikeusmaximus mgarman at peakehealthcare.com
Mon Jun 4 07:45:31 EDT 2012

Greetings all,

I am running RT 4.0.5, and I am trying to find a way of adding another tab
(with a link of course) to the Left Side Navigation bar (The bar that
contains "Home" "Tickets" "Tools" etc.).  Eventually, the tab would only be
displayed for specific users.  I have been pouring over google search
results, and one did point me to "share/html/Elements/Tabs" which contains
the coding for the nav bar.  I changed some of the code but the nav bar did
not change at all.

I am wondering if anyone knows how to do this or has any ideas as to go
about this.  Thanks.