[rt-users] Problem with interpretation of images

Alexander Reintzsch alexander.reintzsch at netsystem.de
Mon Jun 4 08:57:51 EDT 2012

Hi,

I face a problem with images I put in
/opt/rt4/local/plugins/RTx-MyPlugin/html/NoAuth/img

Some pictures are loaded correctly and some cause errors.

The reason for this is, that the picture-files are interpreted by the
perl-interpreter and if the file contains a <% or <$ or simular things,
that the interpreter is looking for, it throws an error.

What can I do to fix this?

My appache config for rt4 looks like that:

AddDefaultCharset UTF-8
<LocationMatch />
    Order allow,deny
    Allow from all

    SetHandler modperl
    PerlResponseHandler Plack::Handler::Apache2
    PerlSetVar psgi_app /opt/rt4/sbin/rt-server
</LocationMatch>
<Perl>
    use Plack::Handler::Apache2;
    Plack::Handler::Apache2->preload("/opt/rt4/sbin/rt-server");
</Perl>

Can anybody provide me a hint how I can handle this problem. The only
solution I see so far is recoding all pictures in the hope, that it
doesn't contain a problematic string afterwards. :(

greetings,
Alexander