[rt-users] Speed up mason cache generation

L B bertignac at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 11:27:50 EDT 2012

Ruslan,

Well, that would consume quite a lot of brain CPU cycles. Maybe I try
to solve a wrong problem and cleaning the mason cache with a rm -rf
/opt/rt/var/mason/* is not the good approach.

The need is simple: I (quite often) install/modify/remove extensions,
or modify RT itself in local/ and I want to make sure I'm not misled
by the mason cache. I remove all the cache and restart apache after a
modification but the first clicks are quite longs, I was wondering if
I could optimize that.

--
L.B.