[rt-users] Built-in field validation (Priority)

TheHoboKing demon_eyes_kyoms at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 4 12:57:42 EDT 2012

Hello all,

Is there a way to validate data entered in one of RT's 'built-in' field
(i.e: Priority)? I couldn't find any option to select RT's built-in fields
and set any sort of mandatory/validation parameter.

I can validate the entered data via a scrip but then I don't know how to
force the Update or Create form to be reloaded and display a message stating
['Priority' field must match 'XYZ']. (as it behaves for CustomFields).

Thank you