[rt-users] Scrip/template "Notify parent ticket owner on resolve"?

Kenneth Crocker kenn.crocker at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 18:40:24 EDT 2012

Jeff,

OK. Here's what you do:

Create a Template called "Notify Parents on Resolve".

The Template should have code similar to this (loop thru all parents and
add the Emailaddress of the ticket owner to the "To:" line in the Template)
at the top (test the code to correct my mistakes):

To: {my $parent = $Ticket->MemberOf;);
      my $OUTPUT;
      while ( my $value = $parent->Next )
        {
         $OUTPUT .= $value->OwnerObj->EmailAddress;
         $OUTPUT .= "<---\n";
        }
     $OUTPUT;
     }