[rt-users] Problem with interpretation of images

Paul Tomblin ptomblin at xcski.com
Wed Jun 6 06:56:14 EDT 2012

On Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 12:58 PM, Alexander Reintzsch
<alexander.reintzsch at netsystem.de> wrote:
> Well, thanks for the idea. But autohandler doesn't work at all. Neither
> in share/html/NoAuth/images nor anywhere else. It's beeing ignored.
> I copied the picture, see attachment, into share/html/NoAuth/images and
> got the Mason-compiling error

It doesn't work because Mason attempts to compile the image as a Mason
file *before* it sees the autohandler. I think the only solution is to
take all the images outside the Mason environment.  Would adding a
`Alias /NoAuth/images/ /opt/rt4/share/html/NoAuth/images/` before the
DocumentRoot line do that?  I'm not really good with Apache
configuration.

--
http://www.linkedin.com/in/paultomblin
http://careers.stackoverflow.com/ptomblin