[rt-users] Some questions, a few oddities, and some must-haves...

Kevin Falcone falcone at bestpractical.com
Fri Jun 8 19:00:02 EDT 2012

On Fri, Jun 08, 2012 at 10:57:50AM -0400, Glenn E. Sieb wrote:
> On 06/07/2012 07:40 PM, Kevin Falcone wrote:
> >I'm asking for a replication recipe. I want to know the steps to
> >replicate your bug. -kevin
>
> LMAO! :-D Gotcha.. when *I* hear "replication" I hear "MySQL" or
> "HA".. obviously not what you meant! :-)

Sorry, a replication recipe for a bug is "Go to this URL, click like
this, enter this value, you'll see the following".  The sort of thing
you'd stick in a bug if you were writing something for
http://bestpractical.com/rt/issues.html

I assume a bug like missing menus isn't tied to your configuration or
build process, so they're not relevant in a first pass.  If people
can't replicate the bug using your instructions, then we might have to
move into build specifics.

-kevin