[rt-users] Callback to redirect page in Create.html

Jim Lesinski jim.lesinski at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 18:39:03 EDT 2012

Hello,

Can anyone offer any insight about creating a Callback in Create.html to
redirect to a custom create page an a per queue basis? I believe I have the
correct callback in:

/opt/rt4/local/html/Callbacks/MYNAME/Ticket/Create.html/Init

and I am able to perform the redirect, but can't seem to get the queue name
properly to test the queue name. I am thinking it would be something like

<%init>
%if ($Queueobj->Name eq 'Whatever'){
 $m->redirect('/Tickets/custom.html');
}
</%init>

the redirect portion works fine, I just don't know how to get the queue
name. If anyone wants to offer up an end to end solution including an
example custom page that would be even better!

Thanks,
Jim