[rt-users] Authentication against LDAP and Authorization against internal db

Asif Iqbal vadud3 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 21:38:01 EDT 2012

I am using external authentication against our corporate AD server
successfully, using the  RT::Authen::ExternalAuth.

But I like the authorization done against internal db for user account.

Just because a user has a valid AD credential is not enough for him/her to
be able to login to our RT. We like
to manage the login by creating the user account into internal db using the
Web UI.

So we still like the user to use their AD credential and no need to
remember another password, and at the same time
only be able to login if the same username is available in internal db.

Is that possible? Any suggestion/tip is appreciated.

--
Asif Iqbal
PGP Key: 0xE62693C5 KeyServer: pgp.mit.edu