[rt-users] Callback to redirect page in Create.html

Renney, Paul paul.renney at logica.com
Tue Jun 12 03:29:58 EDT 2012

Jim,

I did it the following way in RT 4.0.5:

Copied share/html/Ticket/Create.html into the local/html/Ticket directory, changed the Init callback line in Create.html to make:

$m->callback( CallbackName => "Init", ARGSRef => \%ARGS, QueueObj => QueueObj );

Copied original Create.html into local directory and renamed original Create.html to another name (CreateNew.html).

In the callback you described (local/html/Callbacks/MYNAME/Ticket/Create.html/Init) I have:

<%init>
if ($Queueobj->Name eq 'Custom Queue Name'){
 $m->redirect($RT::WebURL."Ticket/CreateNew.html?Queue=".$QueueObj->id);
}
</%init>

<%ARGS>
  $QueueObj => undef
</%ARGS>

The WebURL part is probably not needed, and I'm not sure what the ARGS section does, but I don't want to change it now as it works. Apologies if there are any typos, I'm copying it across manually from another terminal.

Regards,
Paul