[rt-users] Inline images and web interface questions

Scott Sjodin scott.sjodin at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 09:36:17 EDT 2012

Hey all,

First off, thanks so much for your assistance in helping me get RT
working thus far, this is an awesome community!

Secondly, onto my questions. I've noticed that if I start a ticket via
e-mail, and in the string of replies/comments, insert an image, that image
then just becomes an attachment and not an inline image in the e-mail
chain. You basically have to open the web interface to see inline images.
Is there a way to change this?

Finally, when making a comment or reply in the web interface, the e-mail
that is sent simply sends JUST that comment or reply, instead of the whole
chain. Is there also a way to change this as well?

Thanks!

Scott