[rt-users] RT Web UI Login message

Asif Iqbal vadud3 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 15:22:08 EDT 2012

How do I place this in the title?

http://paste.ubuntu.com/1039470/

I were able to modify the local/html/Elements/Login and

changed

<&| /Widgets/TitleBox, title => loc('Login'), titleright => $RT::VERSION,
hideable => 0 &>

with

<&| /Widgets/TitleBox, title => loc('LOGIN with your AD Credentials'),
titleright => $RT::VERSION, hideable => 0 &>

And that works fine. But when I paste that long html line it breaks
terribly.

Any help would be appreciated.

P.S. resent. had a mishap with the subject on previous email.

--
Asif Iqbal
PGP Key: 0xE62693C5 KeyServer: pgp.mit.edu