[rt-users] RT development environment set up

Jim Lesinski jim.lesinski at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 08:53:21 EDT 2012

As I am currently looking at making some customizations to the create and update pages, I am wondering if someone can provide input about the set up of an RT dev environment? I have a complete system I can do the work on and I am wondering what IDE would be recommended and any other advice people have.

I have been reading up on customizations and had made most if my changes win either KWRite or vi/nano up to this point.

Thanks,
Jim Lesinski