[rt-users] Saved search group by custom field

Rolf Schaufelberger rs at plusw.de
Sun Jun 24 12:50:07 EDT 2012

I have a queue with a custom field 'customer'.
Now I would like to get a  list  showing  the custom field name and the number of open tickets  assigned to this customer . oder by the number of tickets

Currently I have a dashboard for each customer, but  I cannot  find a way how to sort the dashboards ( other thread).And having a saved search
seems to  make more sense to me. But how can I add  create such a search ?

Rolf Schaufelberger