[rt-users] ticket's getheader method

Alexander Sagratyan fm100terra at mail.ru
Tue Jun 26 18:37:06 EDT 2012

Hello. I have some questions abot GetHeader method. Any help is appreciated.

 I have a scrip which retrieves Date header  from ticket :

my $Transaction = $self->TransactionObj;
my $date_header = $Transaction->Attachments->First->GetHeader('Date');

This extraction works perfactly.  Further in the same scrip I have:

my $ticket = $search->Next     # ticket object is retrieved from queue

The question is how to get the same Date header from ticket object? Does the  Transaction/Attachment exist for already created ticket in queue ? Will Transactions field be useful in this case?