[rt-users] DateTime (Not set) ?

Kevin Falcone falcone at bestpractical.com
Thu Jun 28 12:43:43 EDT 2012

On Thu, Jun 28, 2012 at 02:59:10PM +0200, Jonathan Khattir wrote:
>    Hi, I would like to know why it's wrote (Not set) near the DateTime Custom field? I try to
>    setting the date but there are no change. Thx
>
>    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/155/notset.png/

It's because the DateTime custom fields are aping the built in Date
Fields which use that syntax.  In 3.8 and earlier, the Not Set was
actually clickable to set dates.

After you set a date and save the update, Not Set will not display,
instead it will display the current value in that place (see the
attachment).

I expect in 4.2 this will change and the (Not Set) will vanish and the
dates will always be in the fields.

-kevin