[rt-users] notify requester - ticket taken

Ruslan Zakirov ruz at bestpractical.com
Fri Jun 29 15:03:16 EDT 2012

Hi,

Have you disabled default auto-reply notification scrip? It sends a
message to requestors when ticket is created.

Condition you need is on the wiki:

http://requesttracker.wikia.com/wiki/CustomConditionSnippets#On_Owner_Change_from_Nobody_to_Any

The rest is there in default RT installation.

--
Best regards, Ruslan.