[rt-users] Subject in Template options

Joe Kirby kirby at umbc.edu
Fri Mar 2 06:39:43 EST 2012

Thanks Kenn

I use the templates for several things and my guess is that the term Subject: located in the Content part of the setup for Template is like a Reserved Word and must be present for an email to work

We use Gmail at UMBC and the threading option is driving some folks nuts because the subject of the email is always the queue name + ticket id then what I really want

I realize this is an off the wall item but the gmail threads do weird things with this. I turned mine off but many seem to like them

Thanks again for all your support in these matters

Joe

Joe Kirby ,  Assistant Vice President, Business Systems
Division of Information Technology (DoIT)
Support Response -   http://www.umbc.edu/doit
Administration 627
Office - 410-455-3020
Email - kirby at umbc.edu