[rt-users] AT 2.0 on RT 4.0.5 - Doesn't work

Aaron Zuercher aaron.techgeeks at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 09:27:55 EST 2012

Thats unfortunate but I understand people have lives to live and other
priorities.

I do have a question:  is there a certain version of AT + RT that does work
completely?  I'm running 3.8.11 and AT 2.0b2 and import/export is broken
(i found a long bug report in github about it).  And this thread is for AT
4.0.5 which is broken as well.  So is there a version in the middle that
actually works?

Aaron