[rt-users] Transitory error on login (LDAP against AD)

Beachey, Kendric Kendric.Beachey at garmin.com
Fri Mar 2 11:58:56 EST 2012

Hi all,

We're running RT 3.6.5, authenticating against AD.  When people login, they get this error...

error:          DBD::mysql::db selectall_hashref failed: Unknown column 'disabled' in 'field list' at /usr/local/share/request-tracker3.6/lib/RT/Authen/ExternalAuth/DBI.pm line 279.
context:
275:    # DBI->trace(1,'/tmp/dbi.log');
276:
277:    # Get DBI Object, do the query, disconnect
278:    my $dbh = _GetBoundDBIObj($config);
279:    my $results_hashref = $dbh->selectall_hashref($query,$u_field,{}, at bind_params);
280:    $dbh->disconnect();
281:
282:    my $num_of_results = scalar keys %$results_hashref;
283:
code stack:     /usr/local/share/request-tracker3.6/lib/RT/Authen/ExternalAuth/DBI.pm:279
/usr/local/share/request-tracker3.6/lib/RT/Authen/ExternalAuth.pm:403
/usr/local/share/request-tracker3.6/lib/RT/Authen/ExternalAuth.pm:244
/usr/local/share/request-tracker3.6/lib/RT/Authen/ExternalAuth.pm:200
/usr/share/request-tracker3.6/html/Callbacks/ExternalAuth/autohandler/Auth:25
/usr/share/request-tracker3.6/html/Elements/Callback:85
/usr/share/request-tracker3.6/html/autohandler:240

...but the fun part is, if you just hit "refresh" on your browser, everything is fine.  You're logged in and ready to go.

Is this a bug in part of the system that got solved in a later version, or do I have something configured in a slightly wrong way?  To this point I've just told people to refresh the page and move on with life, but if it is something I can fix easily I'd like to do so.

If more info is needed to be able to tell what's happening, I can provide it, just let me know.  Thanks for any help you can give!
--
Kendric Beachey

This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential material for the sole use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, please be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this e-mail or any attachment is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender and delete all copies.

Thank you for your cooperation.