[rt-users] Simple search "link" creation?

Joseph Spenner joseph85750 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 2 14:56:32 EST 2012

________________________________
From: Thomas Sibley <trs at bestpractical.com>
To: rt-users at lists.bestpractical.com
Sent: Friday, March 2, 2012 11:59 AM
Subject: Re: [rt-users] Simple search "link" creation?

On 03/02/2012 01:53 PM, Joseph Spenner wrote:
>> Gerard:
>>   Thanks!  That's exactly what I needed!  Got the syntax for a specific
>> queue and product:

>Note that you can always build the search in the RT web interface and
>then view the results and copy the link as well.
--------

Thomas:
  I was thinking this initially, but it appears RT does a POST such that the string itself does not show up on the URL.  Unless you are talking about something different?  If I build the search, the URL is simply:

    http://myrt/Search/Build.html

 However, if I then click on the "Advanced" tab, I can see the pieces of the search-- but even this isn't completely compatible with the string needed for the full URL.