[rt-users] date time fill out automatically possible?

john s. fireskyer at emailn.de
Mon Mar 5 07:14:11 EST 2012

RT: 3.8.9

Hello guys

We use 3.8.9 in our Product Environment.

And we want,  if we create a ticket and a user take the ownership of it ...
the ticket begins the date time should be written automatic in the ticket
attributes   and if we  mark the ticket as finished an entry in ticket ends
should be displayed also in the ticket attributes  in an automatic way ...

Are there any plugins or extension aviable for it???