[rt-users] rt 4.0.5 - Autocomplete field type for external custom field does not work for non root user

Kevin Falcone falcone at bestpractical.com
Mon Mar 5 12:11:42 EST 2012

On Mon, Mar 05, 2012 at 08:58:40AM -0500, Jim Lesinski wrote:
>    I copied over the changed files from the branch you suggested into
>    /local/lib/RT/CustomField.pm
>    /local/lib/RT/Interface/Web.pm
>    /local/lib/RT/Transaction.pm
>    Then I cleared the mason cache and restarted apache. I ended up with this error.

Unfortunately, 4.0/context-on-custom-fields predates some work we did
in 4.0.5, so copying the files will take out code we added later.
You really want to apply patches (or do a local merge of that branch)
rather than trying to pull full files out of it.

Github will show you what changes you'd need to apply here, but I'm
not sure how to get it to give you a patch file.

https://github.com/bestpractical/rt/compare/stable...4.0%2Fcontext-on-custom-fields

-kevin