[rt-users] Unassigning tickets does not work

Ruslan Zakirov ruz at bestpractical.com
Wed Mar 7 07:57:31 EST 2012

On Wed, Mar 7, 2012 at 16:22, JC Boggio <rt-users at thefreecat.org> wrote:
> Just a quick follow-up for the record.
>
> Problem was my fault : I have a scrip modifying a ticket owner as soon as
> someone "works" on the ticket.
>
> There are exceptions, like when the owner is changed.
>
> But RT4 changed the way the transaction stores this owner change :
>
> RT3: Type='Give', Field='Owner'
> RT4: Type='Set', Field='Owner'

Yep. We think it's better to have consistent (Set, Owner) pair instead
of multiple Types for owner change transactions. Kind of the change
can be figured and named from OldValue, NewValue and Creator columns.
BriefDescription in Transaction.pm does such naming if you need
example.

--
Best regards, Ruslan.