[rt-users] users with multiple email addresses using mergeusers

Sandra Wittenbrock sandra at hpcrd.lbl.gov
Thu Mar 8 16:47:38 EST 2012

Hello,

Some of my users have two or more email addresses they can use to submit
requests to RT.  To allow for this, I currently allow RT to create
accounts for unknown email addresses, and have installed MergeUsers.

I'd like to add the email addresses to the accounts prior to requests
coming from them, so that I could restrict usage, and avoid spam ticket
requests.  I did a little searching to see if I could find where the
merged email addresses are stored, then decided maybe a kind
knowledgeable member of the list would help me out.  Is this stored in
the database?  I did a little digging, but didn't see anything promising.

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,

Sandra