[rt-users] Couldn't load user ''

Florian Lengyel florian.lengyel at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 12:10:10 EDT 2012

On Mon, Mar 12, 2012 at 11:59 AM, Kevin Falcone
<falcone at bestpractical.com>wrote:

> On Sun, Mar 11, 2012 at 09:42:29PM -0400, Florian Lengyel wrote:
> >    I've searched through the archives and it appears that the answer to
> this problem has not been
> >    addressed. Attempts to add a new users whose attributes (username,
> email address) do not
> >    conflict with that of any other user can fail.
> >    Is there a patch for this bug? It is not a misunderstanding of some
> kind--I've used previous
> >    versions of RT and this behavior is indeed anomalous.
>
> Which version of RT, with what extensions installed?  So far this has
> always turned out to be a bug in the error message for early 4.0
> releases or a misconfiguration.
>
> -kevin

RT4.0.1 (under Unbuntu 11.10)
I'm not sure how to check which extensions are installed.
I have not installed any of the extensions listed on
http://bestpractical.com/rt/extensions.html
but I don't know if ubuntu installs any. Assuming that extensions
are listed under Admin/Tools/Configuration.html, I do not see
any.

I am using nginx and mysql, incidentally. There are some
minor changes to accomodate this.
Thanks,

FL