[rt-users] User stats

Yan Seiner yan at seiner.com
Wed Mar 14 13:21:51 EDT 2012

Is there some way to pull the transactions a user has made from the database?

I'd like to be able to compile all of the statistics on a per-user basis.
Things like # of tickets created, modified, etc.  We don't use time
worked.

The BP website shows two "Activity Reports" extensions but they seem to be
unmaintained or gone.

Anyone know of a maintained extension?

--Yan

--
On two occasions I have been asked,—"Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into
the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?" ... I am not