[rt-users] Searching for all tickets updated yesterday by a particular user

20/20 Lab lab at pacbell.net
Fri Mar 16 17:14:32 EDT 2012

On 03/16/2012 9:35 AM, Thomas Smith wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to search for all tickets updated yesterday by a particular user--I see the option to search "Last updated by", but this will only show if a given user was the last to touch a ticket.
>
> Is there a way to search for all tickets that were updated by a given user on a given day?
>
> ~ Tom

Click on new search.

You can select all your options on the left if your more comfy.
LastUpdatedBy = 'user' AND Updated = '2012-03-15'
However I dont think it will work once it has been updated by someone
else.   ie, Ticket1:  Thing1 updated it yesterday because of an invoice
received, Thing2 updated it today because of the items received.  Ticket
one will then be excluded because it was updated today by a different user.

-Matt