[rt-users] User performance reporting

David Hollinger david.hollinger at HWTears.com
Mon Mar 19 16:38:18 EDT 2012

I'm looking for an effective way to create/run a report on tickets from a specific queue, with specific owners and find out how often during the tickets' lifetime (from open to close) the owner missed the response Due Date (as set by SLA).  I want the report to return every instance that a ticket has a missed Due Date, showing the columns for ticket number, Due Date, the corresponding update transaction for that Due Date (our Due Dates update every time there is a response, until close), and the ticket Priority.  Any suggestions?

David Hollinger III
IT Infrastructure Coordinator
Handwriting Without Tears
(301)263-2700 ext 285