[rt-users] Name in use

Diego Roccia diego.roccia at subito.it
Wed Mar 21 13:50:03 EDT 2012

----- Original Message -----
> On Tue, Mar 20, 2012 at 12:15:01PM +0100, Diego Roccia wrote:
> > I have RT4.0.5 with RT::Authen::ExternalAuth, and I'm experiencing
> > exactly this problem
> >
> > http://lists.fsck.com/pipermail/rt-users/2011-May/070489.html
> >
> > 1 - user at domain1.com send an email -> the user is created and the
> > ticket opened
> > 2 - user at domain2.com send an email -> the user is not created and
> > the ticket not opened, because of the "Name in use" problem
> >
> > my question is: is possible to have unprivileged users created
> > without stripping the @domain.tld part?
>
> Please show a sanitized version of your RT-Authen-ExternalAuth
> configuration.
>
> Also, please show us Name, RealName and EmailAddress for user 1.
>
> -kevin

Thanks Guys for your help.
here's the configuration

-cut-------cut-------cut--------cut-------

Set(@Plugins, qw(RT::Authen::ExternalAuth) );
Set($LdapAutoCreateNonLdapUsers, 0);
Set($AutoCreateNonExternalUsers, 1);
Set($CanonicalizeOnCreate, 0);
Set($ExternalAuthPriority,  [   'My_LDAP' ] );
Set($ExternalInfoPriority,  [   'My_LDAP' ]);
Set($ExternalServiceUsesSSLorTLS,    0);
Set($AutoCreateNonExternalUsers,    1);
Set($ExternalSettings,      { 'My_LDAP'       =>  {   'type'                      =>  'ldap',
                              'server'                    =>  'XX.XX.XX.XX',
                              'user'                      =>  'uid=ldapuser,ou=people,dc=subito,dc=it',
                              'pass'                      =>  '*******************',
                              'base'                      =>  'ou=people,dc=subito,dc=it',
                              'filter'                    =>  '(objectClass=organizationalPerson)',
                              'tls'                       =>  1,
                              'ssl_version'               =>  3,
                              'net_ldap_args'             => [    version =>  3   ],
                              'attr_match_list'           => [ 'ExternalContactInfoId', 'Name', 'EmailAddress', 'RealName', 'WorkPhone', 'Address2'],
                              'attr_map'                  =>   {  'Name' => 'uid',
                                                                  'EmailAddress' => 'mail',
                                                                  'Organization' => 'ou',
                                                                  'RealName' => 'cn',
                                                                  'ExternalContactInfoId' => 'dn',
                                                                  'ExternalAuthId' => 'uid',
                                                                  'WorkPhone' => 'telephoneNumber',
                                                                  'Signature' => 'zimbraPrefMailSignature'}
                                                    }
                                }

The problems is with emails coming from outside, not my domain.

Thanks

--
Diego Roccia - System&Network Admin - Subito.it