[rt-users] Tickets created by email not picking up requestor after upgrade from 3.8.6 to 4.0.5

Dallas Wisehaupt dallas at craigslist.org
Thu Mar 22 16:27:06 EDT 2012

On Thu, 22 Mar 2012, Kevin Falcone wrote:

> I've not encountered that behavior with rt-mailgate.  We see it
> sometimes with misconfigured users and the SelfService interface.
> Can you show the history of a relevant ticket? You'll also want to
> review any custom Scrips or MailPlugins or other customizations.
>
> -kevin

Thanks for the reply Kevin.

This is getting interesting. I have tested with a few different queues
and removed scrips and it looks like it may be associated with my user
account.

If I send email (via pine or even direct SMTP to port 25) it won't set
me as the requestor. I have had a fellow user of same groups and
permissions test and he gets set as the requestor when doing the same
process.

We are running a vanilla installation and have no additional plugins or
customizations that would be getting in the way.

Where should I be looking for oddities on my user account?

Dallas