[rt-users] data file syntax for rt-setup-database ?

Gabriel L. Somlo gsomlo at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 12:05:49 EDT 2012

I'm trying to "script" (or fully specify) a workflow using an
'initialdata'-like file that will be loaded into RT via
'rt-setup-database --action insert'.

Looks something like this:

	@Queues = (
	    { Name        => 'MyQueue',
	      Description => 'Queue for my special workflow',
	    },
	);

	@Groups = (
	    { Name        => 'MyQueueAdmins',
	      Description => 'Admins for my special queue',
	      Domain      => 'UserDefined',
	    },
	    { Name        => 'MyQueueWorkers',
	      Description => 'Workers who will solve tickets from my queue',
	      Domain      => 'UserDefined',
	    },
	);

	@ACL = (
	    { GroupDomain => 'SystemInternal',
	      Queue       => 'MyQueue',
	      GroupType   => 'Everyone',
	      Right       => 'CreateTicket',
	    },

	    { GroupDomain => 'UserDefined',
 	     Queue       => 'MyQueue',
	      GroupId     => 'MyQueueAdmins',
	      Right       => 'CommentOnTicket',
	    },

	);

Is there any way to specify that the MyQueueAdmins group should be
an AdminCc watcher for MyQueue ? I.e., can I automate the following
list of steps:

	Configuration -> Queues -> MyQueue -> Watchers ->

	<Find MyQueueAdmin group>
	<select AdminCc role for MyQueueAdmin group>
	<Save Changes>

Also, can I specify existing privileged user names I'd like to be
members of any of my groups using this method ?

Thanks,
--Gabriel