[rt-users] RT4 query builder not decoding parameters from URL

JP White jpwhite at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 27 14:12:01 EDT 2012

I have a fresh install of RT 4.0.5 on a new server. I pointed this new instance to an existing RT 4.0.2 database (after running the db upgrade script).
The problem I am having is that the query builder:
Existing saved searches execute with no problems. All new searches end-up URL encoded, thus fail to run and "0 results" are returned. For example, a search like 'id = 12345' is getting executed as 'id%20%3D%2012345'.
Once the query executes and returns nothing, a click on "Advanced" from the results page will show the query and format as URL encoded strings... nothing is getting decoded before execution.
Configuration (Apache conf and RT_SiteConfig) are the same.
Any ideas? I am completely at a loss.