[rt-users] 4.0.5 REST - adding an attachment - php

Alex Ardalich AArdalich at challengeltd.com
Wed Mar 28 02:07:37 EDT 2012

Heyas,

I'm stuck at how to put an attachment onto a ticket via REST and php.

I'm successfully getting ticket information, creating a ticket, editing
it and adding correspondence to it using 2 methods, curl and
stream_content_create.
Adding an attachment has me baffled. I understand I cannot do it at
ticket creation, need to do it as adding a comment.
I get as far as, Bad Request # No attachment for...

If anyone has an example of how to do it I would be extremely grateful.

Thanks, Alex