[rt-users] FW: logo change

Brent Wiese bwiese at ElementPS.com
Thu Mar 29 12:51:19 EDT 2012

> I'm trying to change the logo through xxxx/Admin/Tools/Theme.html , but
> when I click upload just waits and waits the clears the upload and
> stops.

The most reliable way I've found is to overwrite bpslogo.png at /opt/rt4/share/html/NoAuth/images

I'd suggest keeping a copy around of your logo as upgrades will likely overwrite your change.

I haven't tried putting it in the local folders to avoid that overwrite problem. Might be worth trying... You'll likely have to create some of the path yourself:

/opt/rt4/local/html/NoAuth/images/bpslogo.png